April The Giraffe Expected To Give Birth Soon
April the giraffe, a famous giraffe born in the Catskills, is expecting her fifth calf.
CBS Pittsburgh reports that April the giraffe is pregnant... again! Remember the giraffe cam a couple years ago? That was April the Giraffe who was being watched for her birthing. Now, April is onto baby number five.
We reported this past summer when it was announced that April was pregnant again, but it appears that she is getting closer to giving birth. CBS Pittsburgh says that April is showing signs of delivering the baby in the coming weeks.
April is at the Animal Adventure Park in Harpursville, New York. According to CBS Pittsburgh, they expect April to give birth in early March, rather than later, as originally predicted. But they also admit that they've been wrong before (you know, when they said April would give birth in February but it happened in April).
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate