Hudson Valley Dentist Found With Child Pornography, Police Say
A local dentist had a search warrant executed at his office, which resulted in his arrest.
Following a two-week long investigation, state police arrested Trevor H. Keller, 52 of Saugerties and charged him with Possessing an Obscene Sexual Performance by a Child, a class E Felony.
Keller has been a practicing dentist at Greene Pediatric Dentistry for three years. A search of Keller's office, located in Catskill and conducted by the State Police at Catskill with the State Police Computer Crimes Unit, resulted in Keller's arrest.
Keller was arraigned and remanded to Greene County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 secure bond.
The investigation is still ongoing at this time. The State Police were assisted by the Greene County District Attorney’s Office during the investigation.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie