Ghost Hunters to Investigate Popular Hudson Valley Inn
Ghost Hunters will be heading to the Hudson Valley this weekend to investigate paranormal events at a historic Inn.
The Beekman Arms has been operating in the Hudson Valley since the Revolutionary War. The historic Inn has been a magnet for those who believe in ghosts or just find the idea of "haunted" old places to be fascinating.
According to their post on Facebook, the "Ghost Magnets" will be holding an investigation of the Beekman Arms this Saturday, March 2. Guests will enjoy a buffet dinner before gathering for a brief lesson about the history of the Inn. At 10:30 the group will break into teams and explore the areas of the Beekman Arms, looking for evidence of the paranormal.
Whether you think this is a bunch of ridiculousness, or you really think that ghosts are haunting our area, it sounds like a fun evening of food and entertainment. Overnight reservations are also available at the Inn, but you may want to decide which room you're staying in after finding out what the investigation turns up.
For more information, you can visit the event's Facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie