A Cheez-It And Wine Combo Box Is Coming Out This Summer
Who needs fine wine and a cheese board when you can get boxed wine and Cheez-Its all in one?
Food&Wine reports that a Cheez-It and boxed wine combo box will be for sale starting Thursday, July 25, 2019. Cheez-It teamed up with House Wine for this limited edition box. Half of it is three liters of House Wine's Original Red Blend and the other half is a "family size" 21-ounce box of Original Cheez-Its. They're positioning it as the full picnic for wine and cheese.
I don't know about you, but I low-key LOVE boxed wine. It's convenient, I'll slap the bag, pour me a glass! And with Cheez-Its? I'm all in. I have an alarm set for 5 p.m. ET on Thursday, July 25 so I can buy this.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate