4 Students, 1 Adult Injured in Bus Rollover in Germantown
The New York State Police are reporting that there has been a bus rollover in Germantown.
According to a Facebook post on the official New York State Police page, the accident happened on Tuesday morning February 25th on Church Avenue in Germantown. They are reporting that 4 students and 1 adult, the driver, were all taken to local medical care facilities with minor injuries.
The other students on the bus were taken to a Germantown Central School District complex.
The New York State Police said in a statement that they would like to "reiterate that the injuries sustained are minor, and there was no entrapment. Parents are urged to not respond to Church Avenue, but instead, contact the Germantown Central School district for reunification information if they have not been already contacted by the district."
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash