You Can Take A Yoga Class At Storm King Art Center
Yoga classes return to Storm King Art Center for 2019.
Just like last year, yoga classes will be taking place at Storm King Art Center. The classes are every Saturday from now, August 31, 2019, through Saturday, October 5, 2019. Classes run from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
The yoga class is free with admission to the Art Center. Admission for adults is $18 per day, for seniors 65+ it is $15 per day, and for students, ages 5-18, it is $8 per day. Kids under 4 are free. If you become a member of Storm King Art Center, all yoga classes will be included for the year. That's because membership equals year-round access to Storm King Art Center for free.
You'll have to provide your own mat. I've taken the yoga classes at Storm King Art Center before and it was so cool and centering to continue my yoga practice surrounded by the incredible artwork.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate