Hudson Valley Coffee Shop Launches Its Own Pumpkin Spice Latte
If you love pumpkin spice but still want to drink local, you now have an option in Dutchess County.
National chains like Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts have already unleashed their pumpkin flavored lattes on the Hudson Valley. Each year, fans of the fall-flavored coffee flock to their nearest shop to suck down as much nutmeg and cinnamon-infused caffeine as they can.
Well, now a new local coffee spot is offering up their own version of the classic drink, as well as some other specialty coffee drinks.
Since opening up in February, Ready Coffee in Wappingers Falls has been pouring coffee out of the drive-up window of their tiny little location in the Kohl's shopping plaza.on Route 9. Earning rave reviews for their locally roasted coffee, the upstart has formed a loyal legion of fans.
On Friday morning Ready Coffee officially launched three new flavors for the fall. In an announcement on their Facebook page, the coffee company said that a "signature" Pumpkin Spice Latte will now be available to customers. In addition to the Pumpkin Spice coffee, a Brown Sugar Cinnamon Latte and Salted Caramel Mocha will also be added to the menu.
So if you need to get your pumpkin fix, but also want to support a locally owned business, you might want to drive up to Ready Coffee's window this fall and give them a try.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie