Yes, Cow Cuddling is a Thing in Upstate NY
I've never thought about hugging a cow when I'm stressed. Who knew cows were so darn cuddly?
Yes, cow cuddling is a thing and it is apparently a great stress reliever. I didn't grow up near a farm. I know it's hard work but maybe there's a cause for a farmers free attitude.
According to Metro, the Midwest art of petting cows has made its way all over the country. There are actually great benefits to relaxing with some cows. It can put you in a relaxed state which will slow down your heart rate and cause you to be less stressed.
You can actually go to the Mountain Horse Farm here in New York and spend some private time with a bovine best friend for about $75 an hour.
They've even got horses too.
Suddenly, I'm in the mood for some chocolate milk.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America