Woodstock 50 Lineup To Feature More Than 80 Artists
The rumors have been swirling for months, but it's official: The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Jay-Z, and more than 80 other artists will be coming to New York to perform at this summers Woodstock 50 Music And Arts Fair in Watkins Glen the weekend of August 16th through 18th. Tickets go on sale on Earth Day, April 22nd HERE.
Highlights from each day include:
- Friday, August 16th: The Killers, The Lumineers, The Raconteurs, Robert Plant and the Sensational Shape Shifters, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Nightsweats, The Head & The Heart
- Saturday, August 17th: Dead & Company, The Black Keys, Greta Van Fleet, Portugal. The Man, Gary Clark Jr., Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes
- Sunday, August 18th: Imagine Dragons, Jay-Z, Cage The Elephant, Halsey, Young The Giant, Courtney Barnett, Judah & The Lion
Watkins Glen is roughly three hours and 15 minutes from Middletown and four hours from Poughkeepsie. Will you be making the trip from the Hudson Valley?
You'll have two Woodstock anniversaries to choose from as Bethel Woods is marking the anniversary as well. Be sure to stop into the Bethel Woods Museum if you're heading out to any shows there this summer to see the 50th-anniversary display.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America