Will Trump Be the Most Popular Costume This Halloween?
Is President Trump really going to beat sexy nurses and sexy cops? When was the last time that the POTUS was set to be the most popular costume of the year?
We're almost two weeks away from Halloween and most people already have their costumes planned. According to YouGov, the most popular fictional costume this year is the Marvel character, Black Panther. The costume based on a real person that sold the most so far is our very own President Donald Trump.
We're currently on track see a lot of spray tanned characters with blonde road kill on their heads running around this Halloween.
I'm sure the costumes aren't going to be very flattering to our POTUS. Something tells me that they will be far more creative.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America