Will Hudson Valley Employers Ban Handshakes?
By the year 2020, all human contact will be against the law unless it is via text or Facebook comments.
Are handshakes really that offensive? According to The Sun, many businesses are banning handshakes in order to avoid harassment suits. A lot of workers want to do away with it. Some employers believes that the handshake creates a grey area of physical contact so they decided just to do away with it for good.
Physical contact at the work place between co-workers and even customers has become a topic of discussion after charges were filed against a cable company employee who hugged a customer.
Are handshakes a weird and outdated tradition? Does anyone really want to be touched? Where have your hands been? Stop trying to assert your dominance through you tight old man grip.
Maybe the custom should slow down but I certainly don't think it should be banned.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America