Why Doesn’t the Hudson Valley Have a Daily Food Truck Meet-Up?
Who doesn't like food trucks?!
I am a firm believer and advocate for supporting local always. I do that the most through restaurants in the Hudson Valley. When I'm getting lunch, I have my usual go-tos, but there are so many amazing food trucks in the Hudson Valley that I would love to add to my roster. The issue I'm having is that there's no set meet-up place for them.
The inspiration for this is because I saw a new food truck in Newburgh and the menu looked unreal. I haven't had a chance to get down there yet, but I want to go so badly. And I realized, there's no set spot for food trucks to go each day for the lunch rush.
So my question is why doesn't the Hudson Valley have a daily food truck meet-up spot?! What if it was down by the Poughkeepsie Waterfront past the train station in the cul-de-sac? Or maybe if it was by the entrance to the Walkway Over the Hudson? What about near the Beacon train station? So many great options. Where do you think a Hudson Valley daily food truck meet-up should be? Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings