Why Doesn’t the Hudson Valley Have a Daily Food Truck Meet-Up?
Who doesn't like food trucks?!
I am a firm believer and advocate for supporting local always. I do that the most through restaurants in the Hudson Valley. When I'm getting lunch, I have my usual go-tos, but there are so many amazing food trucks in the Hudson Valley that I would love to add to my roster. The issue I'm having is that there's no set meet-up place for them.
The inspiration for this is because I saw a new food truck in Newburgh and the menu looked unreal. I haven't had a chance to get down there yet, but I want to go so badly. And I realized, there's no set spot for food trucks to go each day for the lunch rush.
So my question is why doesn't the Hudson Valley have a daily food truck meet-up spot?! What if it was down by the Poughkeepsie Waterfront past the train station in the cul-de-sac? Or maybe if it was by the entrance to the Walkway Over the Hudson? What about near the Beacon train station? So many great options. Where do you think a Hudson Valley daily food truck meet-up should be? Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings