It’s Easy to be A Hudson Valley Nature Photographer
Do you love to take pictures on trips? Do little bits of nature catch your eye and result in you taking a photo? If so you may want to consider yourself a Nature Photographer and celebrate your work this Monday. That's right June 15th is Nature Photography Day according to the National Days Calendar. The North America Nature Photography Association (NANPA) encourages everyone to get out and celebrate by snapping shots of nature or visiting a beautiful natural place near you..
Here in the Hudson Valley we are lucky, there are so many great places to photograph nature. You can go down to the Hudson River, climb the Ridge of the Shawangunks or just drive down our numerous back roads to get some pretty amazing views of the valley. I recently spent time sharing pictures from my garden with my friends while we were all stuck home because the COVID-19 pandemic. I really had no idea how easy it is to grab a look at nature through the lens of my android.
Hudson Valley Flowers
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from noon to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash