No Home Gym? Head to the Local HS Track
Are you as tired of doing the same exercise in your living room or hitting the same old trails as I am. Odds are there's a good alternative close by.
If you're like me and have given up on your home gym there's a good chance that your local track is a good place to get your workout in for the day.
For weeks we were stuck in our homes. Not all of us are fortunate enough to have a complete home gym with weight benches, treadmills or that controversial Pelaton we got for Christmas. If you wanted to exercise you had to make do with what you had lying around the house.
Now that most of us are getting back to work and getting out more there are more creative options on where and how to work out. The track at your local high school can be a great place for several different workouts from sprints, distance runs, hurdles, tire flips to plyometics.
Have you taken advantage of your track yet?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings