What Was Your AOL Instant Messenger Name?
I don't know why it's popping up, but it has me reminiscing like crazy.
A picture of an AOL Instant Messenger sign-in screen has been making the round on Facebook the past few days and I've been "LOL."
The post is just the AIM sign-in page. I can vividly remember sitting down at the computer, opening up the AIM window and screaming "Mom! Can I use AOL?!" I didn't want to tie up the phone line and get in trouble.
Anyway, it got me thinking. Do you remember your screen name? I remember 2 of mine, which is insane, but here we are.
iManIDoLFreAK424 (I was a big American Idol fan...)
JeTeRsGiRL (Also loved Derek Jeter.)
So, live in the embarrassment with me. Tell us your old screen name on Facebook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash