Donut Robot is What Every Hudson Valley Household Needs
Sometimes the Craigslist God's are looking down on you and smiling. You know this for a fact when you find something as amazing as a 'Donut Robot' for sale in Ulster County.
Essentially, from looking at the photos, the donut robot is one of those machines that mixes the dough, drops the donuts into the hot fat to fry them and they end up at the end of the machine where you have to take the hot tasty goodness out and either you eat them or you share them (sell them) with your family and friends.
Here is some information from the Hudson Valley Craiglist ad, "Donut robot ready to work works great makes great donuts 220 volt pick up only." If this sounds like something that you need to own, click here for the additional details and photos. Let us know if you buy it, we might want to borrow it for a day or two.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America