Sights And Scenes From The Hudson River Craft Beer Festival
Every September beer drinkers from across the Hudson Valley assemble at the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival.
The day featured over 100 breweries with more than 200 different varieties of craft beer and cider to sample. Food vendors kept everyone fed and happy while bands performed all afternoon.
Thank you to all who came out to Riverfront Park in Beacon. You can sign up for email alerts on upcoming events if you want to stay in touch.
Were you there?
We made some new friends Saturday from the Animal Rescue Foundation in Beacon. They are an all-volunteer, no-kill shelter founded in 1986. They house dogs and cats in need, you can link up HERE if you'd more information or to make a donation.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center