WEATHER: Milder With Heavy Rain Then Snow and Much Colder
Sunday afternoon was one of the milder days the Hudson Valley had seen in a while, and it's going to get even warmer as we head into next week.
Lows Sunday night will stay around 30 with increasing clouds and chance for freezing rain. A large storm system moves into the Northeast Monday, bring heavy rains and wind. Highs will be in the upper 40s and remain around there through the night. Showers will stick around Tuesday with even warmer temps. Highs Tuesday are expected to reach near 60.
That won't last long though. Lows Tuesday night will be in the upper 20s with a chance for snow. Some accumulation could be possible through Wednesday, though it is still too early to tell how much. The storm will finally move out of the area by mid Wednesday with highs in the 30s and lows in the 10s.
Skies will be partly cloudy Thursday and Friday with highs in the 30s and lows in the upper 10s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie