Warmest Weather Of the Year on The Way This Week In The Hudson Valley
Sunday was warm and sunny, and the week ahead looks like it will stay that way. In the official full first week of summer, temperatures will mostly remain in the 80s under sunny skies.
Monday will be very warm, almost hot, with highs in the mid 80s and somewhat humid. Monday night will go down to the lower 60s.
Tuesday will bring the one real chance for rain, with highs in the 70s, and possible showers and thunderstorms by the afternoon. Tuesday night will see a chance for thunderstorms with lows in the mid 60s.
After the rain id out, the sun and warm temps return. Wednesday through the end of the work week, will be mostly sunny with highs back up in the mid 80s. Perfect time to hit the beach!
Have a great week.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie