Vehicle Type Identified in Fatal Hit-and-Run in Orange County
Thanks to video surveillance, police now know the type of vehicle that fatally struck an Otisville woman this past weekend.
State police are continuing to investigate the fatal hit and run that occurred in Otisville on Saturday, March 30.
Investigators have determined that Kiera Babcock, 34, of Otisville was struck at approximately 11:15 p.m. while walking on State Street.
Video surveillance near the accident scene indicates that the suspect vehicle is a dark pickup truck that was headed eastbound on State Street.
The vehicle will have front-end damage.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the State Police at (845) 344-5300. All calls will be kept confidential.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie