Valentine’s Wine and Cheese Pairing at Benmarl
Looking for something to do with your sweetheart for Valentine's Day? Why not a wine tasting?
Not only will you be tasting wine, but you'll be pairing it with delicious cheeses. Guys, this is a woman's dream. Benmarl Winery and Vinyard are hosting their Annual Valentines Day Wine & Cheese Pairing.
They are holding several different sessions:
Saturday, Feb 8th, 11 am-5pm
Sunday, Feb 9th, 11am-4 pm
Friday, Feb 14th, 4 pm-7 pm
Saturday, Feb 15th, 11 am-5 pm
Sunday, Feb 16th, 11 am- 4 pm
Each session will include 5 different Benmarl wines as well as a curated cheese board with Hudson Valley cheeses, locally sourced jams and housemade chocolates. Tickets are $25 per person.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash