Top Five Things for Non-Romantic Guys to do on Valentine’s Day
As a guy, I need some serious help!
Valentine's Day is upon us and if you're a guy reading this, you're mostly likely just like me and you have really no clue how to be romantic. I'm mean I am completely lost with all of this which is why I have probably struck out with celebrating with anyone...LOL!
If I think back to when I was in a relationship and or marriage I think if you asked any of my ex's, I prob failed in the romantic department so I decided we needed to come up with some help for the non-romantic guys here in the Hudson Valley.
Here are some of the things we came up with for the non-romantic guy to do on Valentine's Day to really impress his girl......
Top Five Things for Non-Romantic Guys to do on Valentine's Day
1. Offer to braid her hair
2. Paint her toenails
3. Drive her somewhere and show her you can parallel park
4. Take her car and fill up the gas tank for her
5. Make sure that her windshield washer fluid is full
Your welcome guys! These are great suggestions, right? Or no? If you have any better suggestions feel free to call or text us anytime through the Wolf app.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash