There’s A Machine That’s Like A Keurig For Ice Cream At Home
If you've ever wanted soft serve ice cream at home, your wish could come true soon.
Engadget reports that LG debuted a machine that is basically a Keurig but for soft serve ice cream. Sadly, this machine is just a prototype that was debuted at SXSW 2019. The machine is called 'Snow White'.
The prototype had a pod-based system, like a Keurig, that allowed you to chose the base flavor of a frozen dessert, according to Engadget. That's right, more than just ice cream is available through SnowWhite. Think of the endless possibilities for gelato, granita, sorbet, froyo, and more.
But sadly, LG is pretty set on the fact that Snow White is just a prototype, according to Engadget. The machine wasn't even a working machine at SXSW 2019. Fingers crossed we'll have soft serve at home soon.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate