Reward Offered in Search of Man Accused of Wallkill Bar Killing
A large reward is now being offered in hopes of catching a local man accused of killing a man at a Hudson Valley bar.
New York State Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward of up to $2,500 for information that directly leads to the location and arrest of Jamaad Mikal Murphy.
The 26-year-old from Middletown is sought by New York State Police as an alleged suspect in a homicide that took place at the Made in Puerto Rico Latin Cuisine Sports Bar in Wallkill on Nov. 3, police say.
Bullets flew on Nov. 3 after a fight at the bar spilled into the parking lot. Matthew Napoleoni, 23, of Middletown was fatally shot in the parking lot of business.
Any information, however insignificant it may seem, could help locate Murphy, police say. Anyone with information, call the Crime Stoppers Hot Line at 1-866-313-TIPS (8477).
- Ex-Newburgh Teacher Now Missing Under 'Suspicious Circumstances'
- Local Family Leads Charge to Put Autism Symbol on NYS Licenses
- Beloved Hudson Valley Weatherman Gives Heartfelt Goodbye
- Fentanyl-Laced Cocaine Kills 1, Others Overdose in Kingston
- Poughkeepsie Teen Nearly Dies From Flu
- Deadly Face-Sucking 'Kissing Bug' Moves Closer to New York
- Hudson Valley Teacher Wins Again on Jeopardy!, Advances to Semis
- Search Continues For Former Newburgh Teacher
- Peace Officer Accused of Bludgeoning Death of New Windsor Woman
- Alec Baldwin Sues Lower Hudson Valley Man Over Parking Spot Rage