Pumpkin Run Coming Back to The Hudson Valley
This will give you something to look forward to. Maybe you can start "quaranTraining"? Okay, that's pushing it. But it's not a bad idea.
I know we're all hoping summer gets here quick and wishing the COVID-19 outbreak is under control. While we wait, here's something to put on your calendar for October 2020.
Gourdy's Pumpkin Run: Hudson Valley.
This year's pumpkin run/walk 5K will once again be held at Kelders Farm in Kerhonkson on Saturday, October 17th. The run will kick off at 9 am.
Runners will receive a lightweight tech hoodie, finishers medal, professional race photos, free apple cider at the end of the race and a free small pumpkin to take home. Plus, parking is free.
If a 3.1 mile run seems too easy you can sign yourself up for the Tough Pumpkin. They'll give you a pumpkin to carry while you run.
Runners and walkers can sign up for $39 at Runsignup.com.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America