Poughkeepsie Grocery Stores Need to Stop This Right Now
I'm so tired of dealing with this whenever I go grocery shopping in Poughkeepsie.
It might not be just a Poughkeepsie thing, but that's the only place I've noticed it. I'm talking about paying 25 cents for a freaking shopping cart. When will this madness end?
I've been burned way too many times. I'm a millennial. I barely carry cash let alone loose change. Who the heck has one quarter? What exactly is the point of this ridiculous and savage practice? Do people steal the shopping carts? Do they not return them? What is going on? It doesn't matter what grocery store I go to in the Poughkeepsie area, I can never use a cart.
I'm forced to let my pride take over and muscle 8 plastic bags to my car.
I can't be the only one who hates this.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America