Popular Hudson Valley Brewery To Break Ground on Third Location
A successful Hudson Valley brewery is expanding their reach once again by adding another location to their growing empire.
Local breweries are popping up all over the area, so it's no surprise that another spot for local beer is breaking ground in the Hudson Valley. What is surprising is that it's a brewery that has two busy locations already up and running.
Just six months ago Clemson Bros Brewery in Middletown opened the doors to their second location location. The Orange County brewery purchased the Gilded Otter which had been brewing up beer for over two decades on Main Street in New Paltz.
Now Clemson Bros is at it again. This week the brewery announced that they will start construction on their third location in Pine Island. The new space is being built at 480 Liberty Corners Road and is expected to be finished by the summer.
The brewery's 2,600 square foot taproom is being created with an open floor plan. A huge bar will serve as the focal point and the rest of the space will be dedicated to the restaurant. The design will incorporate old brick and wood, creating what the architect calls "an industrial vibe." The open air layout will also allow guests to move from the inside of the taproom to the outdoor patio which will feature sweeping panoramic views of the area.
The mixed-use building will actually have three floors. Upstairs from the first-floor taproom will be office space and apartments. Groundbreaking is scheduled for Thursday, November 7.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie