Police Want Help Looking For Missing Endangered Hudson Valley Man
Police are asking for the public's help as they search for a missing endangered man all over the Hudson Valley.
On Thursday, New York State Police in Dutchess County began searching for an endangered adult, 37-year-old Michael R. Loncto, after a request for help by a family member within Troop K.
Loncto's is last known to have lived in Fallsburg, Sullivan County. The photo police provided is from 2013. An updated image wasn't available at this time, police say.
Michael has had limited contact with his family and his whereabouts are unknown to them, according to police. The only recent contact between Loncto and his family has been over the phone, police say.
Michael described as being 5'7" 135 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. It is unknown if Michael still wears a beard.
If anyone has any information regarding Michael’s possible location, please contact the New York State Police at SP Poughkeepsie, (845) 677-7300. Please reference case# 9133697. All calls can be kept confidential.
Update: Friday morning around 9 a.m. police announced he was found in good health.
- Cabin Built For Mars Can Be Found in the Hudson Valley
- Popular Restaurant Returns to Hudson Valley, Is Hiring
- Law Could Ban Drivers From Driving in Left Lane Without Passing
- Blood-Sucking Leech With 3 Jaws, Nearly 60 Teeth Found in NY
- Retired Cop Now Makes Award-Winning Cheesecakes in Hudson Valley
- Afghanistan Veteran Dies at 'Watery Eden' in the Hudson Valley
- Officer Shot During 7-Hour Standoff With Barricaded Man
- Plane Lands, Starts Sinking Into Hudson Valley Lake
- Damaging Tornado Touches Down in New York On Labor Day
- 22 Accused of Welfare Fraud in Hudson Valley