Police: Seeking Man After Perverted Act in Mid Hudson Bathroom
New York State Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man who was accused of a lewd act in a local restroom.
According to an eyewitness, a man pictured in a photograph released by the New York State Police was observed committing a "lewd act" in a public bathroom. The incident allegedly happened on May 14 at the Plattekill Service Area on the New York State Thruway in Ulster County.
Police say the man was photographed by the witness as he left the bathroom. In an attempt to locate the man for questioning, authorities have released the photograph to ask the public for their help.
If you know the identity of this man police are asking you to contact Investigator Eric Haydt at 845 364-9424 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie