Paul Jr. Comes Clean About the New Show, Relationship with Senior
We had a brutally honest discussion with Paul Jr. about filming new episodes of American Choppers with his estranged dad and where he expects their relationship to go from here.
Paul Teutul Jr. seems equally excited as he is nervous about rebuilding those broken ties with his father in front of millions of viewers. Discovery recently announced that they are bringing back American Choppers, the show that documented the rise and fall of the Teutul family as they built a motorcycle empire that eventually caused explosive friction within their family.
Ugly lawsuits and nasty on-camera fights are the last things most fans of the show remember about the Teutuls. Locals have long wondered just how much of the feud was for the cameras and how much was actually real. According to Paul Jr., it was all painfully real. He opened up to us about the relationship he has with his father now and what it's like to be working together again after not speaking for almost a decade.
Paul reveals even more details about the show's behind-the-scenes fights and his quest to build a successful business of his own in a new book titled "The Build." The book goes on sale everywhere this Tuesday.
Paul Jr. is also inviting his Hudson Valley fans to a special book signing on Saturday, November 11 starting at 2pm at the new Paul Jr. Designs headquarters on Ward Street in Montgomery.
- 5 Easy Ways to Get Rid of Ticks in Your Yard
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie