Orange County Medical Center Named to This Top 100 List
Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC) announced this week that they have once again 'made the grade.' Healthgrades that is. According to a ORMC press release, Healthgrades is the leading online resource for 'comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.'
Orange Regional Medical Center has been named to the List of Americas Top 100 Hospitals For Coronary Intervention. Healthgrades looks at over 4500 facilities when making these acknowledgements, focusing on inpatient procedures and conditions as well as following up with patients post care.
The entire report, featuring all of the facilities that were recognized can be found at: www.healthgrades.com/quality/.
Other areas where Orange Regional Medical Center has received Healthgrade accolades include:
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for General Surgery™
- Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™
- General Surgery Excellence Award™
- Bariatric Surgery Excellence Award™
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America