Man Crashes Into Abandoned Ulster County McDonald’s Location
The unlicensed man crashed into the light support pole at the location of a former McDonald's.
On Sunday at approximately 11:55 a.m. Saugerties Police responded to a report of a motor vehicle that crashed into a building on Route 9W, the location of a former McDonald's.
Investigation determined that Richard J. Sneddon, 34, of Saugerties was operating a 2011 Ford Fusion northbound on Route 9W, When Sneddon crossed into the southbound lane of Route 9W and then collided with a light support pole at the former McDonald’s located at 8 Manor Lane.
After striking the light pole, Sneddon's vehicle struck a "jersey barrier", then struck another light support pole, finally coming to rest on the lawn of the establishment.
A file check of Sneddon established that Sneddon was operating with a suspended New York State drivers license. It was further determined that Sneddon had an active bench warrant for his arrest out of the City of Kingston Police Department on the Misdemeanor charge of Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle.
Sneddon was processed on the charges of aggravated unlicensed operation, failure to keep right. Sneddon was turned over to the City of Kingston Police Department on their bench warrant.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie