Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck By Taxi in Newburgh
At this time, no charges have been filed against the taxi driver.
On Saturday, April 6 at approximately 11:15 p.m. Citty of Newburgh Police responded to the area of 780 Broadway for a report of a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle.
Upon arrival, officer observed a male, unresponsive in the roadway. The man, identified as Juan Solis, 38, of Newburgh was transported St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital by ambulance.
Solis is listed as being in serious but stable condition.
The vehicle that struck Solis was a yellow taxi driven by Bruce Minter, 52, of New Windsor. Minter remained on the scene and was cooperative. There are no charges being filed at this time.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie