Man Bites Woman During Domestic Dispute, Police Say
Saugerties Police responded to a residence for a report of a physical domestic
dispute early Tuesday.
An investigation by officers, established that while engaged in an altercation with a female companion, Decker bit the victim on her hand, causing injury to one of the victim’s fingers.
When the victim attempted to call 911 for help, Decker forcibly took the victim’s phone away from her in an attempt to prevent the victim from calling the police.
Decker was taken into custody by officers and processed at Saugerties Police Headquarters on the charge of attempted assault in the third degree and criminal mischief in the fourth-degree.
Decker was arraigned in the Village of Saugerties Justice Court where he was released on his own recognizance with an Order of Protection issued on behalf of the victim.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie