Hudson Valley Applebee’s Get into the Halloween Spirit
Things are getting spooky everywhere you look.
Even at your friendly neighborhood Applebee's.
Applebee's locations around the Hudson Valley are getting in on the holiday spirit with yet another one of their fantastic $1 drink deals. This time around it's bloody delicious.
Surprisingly the drink special for the month of October is NOT a Bloody Mary. According to a press release, it's called the Vampire. A fun mix of rum, strawberry, dragon fruit, passion fruit and a dash of pineapple.
Not only will you be served a hauntingly delicious drink, but you get a side of fangs.
A Halloween costume and a drink? Sounds like Applebee's is ready for a trick and a treat.
Lets u know what you think of the Applebee's Vampire drink.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash