Local Cookie Company Selling ‘Baby Yoda” Cookie
Everyone is jumping on board the Baby Yoda train. Toy manufactures, Build-A-Bear and even a local Hudson Valley cookie company.
Halfsies Cookie Co. based out of Marlboro New York are the talk of the town when it comes to cookies in the Hudson Valley. Their cookies are unique in the fact that they are crispy on the outside, but soft on the inside.
And lets be honest, these cookies are Instagram worthy.
Every week Halfsies will have a cookie drop that ranges from classic favorite flavors, popular request or specialty flavors. Today, Wednesday, January 15th they're dropping their Baby Yoda cookie at 12 PM.
According to their Twitter account, the Baby Yoda cookie is a honey sugar cookie, with white chips and pistachios. Take a look, the cookie literally looks like Baby Yoda's head:
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash