Is Watermelon the Newest Pizza Topping in the HV?
The pineapple on pizza debate is so five minutes ago.
Fruit on pizza? It's something that people are either strongly for or strongly against. I love it and always have. Hear me out, though. I'm not a total savage. You can't just have pineapple as the only topping. You've got to pair the sweetness with something salty like bacon or sausage. Maybe it's blasphemous to like pineapple on pizza in New York so I'll blame it on the Midwesterner in me.
There's a new pizza topping that someone shared on Reddit that's extremely controversial.
According to Reddit, a man invited a friend over and was making homemade pizza. His friend arrived only to find out that the main topping for the pizza was watermelon.
Wait, what? Is this a thing?
Have you heard of this before? Are you thinking the same thing that I'm thinking?
What kind of psychopath puts watermelon on pizza?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America