Newburgh Cafe Vandalized, Young Man Steps Forward
What started as an unfortunate vandalism situation turned into a happy ending.
Earlier this week the Shelter House Cafe in Newburgh shared surveillance video from outside of their local business near Downing Park. The video showed a group of young boys walking on to the Shelter House Cafe patio, taking a chair and then throwing it into the pond.
The video has since been taken down. However, we reached out to the Shelter House Cafe owner, Stephen Sinnott, after the incident. He said "The young man and his family stepped forward and look forward towards working together in beautifying our community."
Sinnott shared the photo of their meeting on Instagram, which you can see below:
The Shelter House Cafe is opened Wednesday through Saturday from 9 am to 7 pm and Sunday for Brunch from 9 am until 3 pm.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash