Look Inside This Million Dollar Hudson Valley Cabin For Sale
Looking to move? This gorgeous cabin is for sale in the Hudson Valley.
Hudson Woods is a development in Kerhonkson, New York, part of the Hudson Valley. Within the development, only one cabin is left for sale. It's listed for nearly $1.2 million and is 2,800 square feet. It sits upon 4.2 acres. There are three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The 2019 school and property taxes are $17,547, according to Hudson Woods.
Besides being absolutely gorgeous, the house features a pool, woodstove, in-floor radiant heating, kitchen island and pantry, water filtration system, window shades, fire pit, laundry room, architectural lighting and outdoor lighting, and large windows. Take a look below inside this beautiful home, with all images provided from Curbed or Hudson Woods.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate