Ice Cream For Breakfast Helps With Mental Performance? (YES!)
Adults and kids of all ages now have an excuse to do what you have wanted to do anyway, eat ice cream for breakfast! There is a Japanese study that has been published that every kid is going to print out and give to their parents.
The study looked at people who had ice cream for breakfast and then measured their reactions to different tests. When participating in the tests, the candidates who had eaten the ice cream right after they had woken up had faster reaction times and less mental irritation.
No word if they did any studies to see if you ate the ice cream really fast and if the brain freeze affect had any issues with reaction times.
When will people do testing to see if the new Twinkee Cereal gives people better reaction times? There probably won't be a shortage of persons looking to participate in that study either.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America