Hudson Valley Road Closure Announced For HBO Monday And Tuesday
As part of the ongoing production of HBO's I Know This Much Is True, a road closure alert has been issued by producers for the Town of Ulster. This Monday, April 22nd and Tuesday, April 23rd, US 209 will be closed to all traffic from 5 AM until 7 PM. There is a plan to detour traffic onto Sawkill Road from there.
Producers will be filming scenes that take place in the 1960s and will need to have complete control of the area so that period cars can be brought in. The New York State Department of Transportation is aware and involved and will be using signage in the area to alert local residents. Producers for the show gained approval for the closures back in February.
According to the Hudson Valley Film Commission, HBO will be operating in the Hudson Valley for the next six months and will be spending millions of dollars in the local community. They're expected to occupy up to 25,000 rooms in local hotels during this time.
Producers are still looking for period cars for scenes if you have anything that might be a good fit, email email@example.com with a photo of your ride.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center