Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Woman, Police Say
A Hudson Valley man is accused of sexually abusing a local woman.
On Monday, the Ulster Police Department received a complaint from a woman who said she was the victim of sexual abuse on two separate occasions since April 8.
As a result of an investigation by detectives from the Ulster Police Department, 38-year-old David. J Teague of Stone Ridge was identified as the suspect. Police didn’t reveal how their investigation led them to Teague.
Teague turned himself in and was charged with two-counts of forcible touching, a misdemeanor.
Teague was arraigned in Town of Ulster Court and released to reappear on a later date to answer the charges.
An order of protection was issued on the behalf of the victim.
- Deadly Tick Carrying Brain Swelling Virus Found in New York
- Orange County Police Chief Shot, Long Standoff Ends With Suspect Dead
- Hudson Valley Now Home To America’s Favorite Burger
- ‘Lifesaver': Uber, Lyft Coming To Hudson Valley Sooner than expected?
- Hudson Valley Teen Jailed For Murdering Local Elderly Woman
A local pharmacist tells us how to get a medical marijuana prescription and the benefits of medical marijuana.