Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
When it comes to donuts, the Hudson Valley doesn't mess around. New York's best are located right here in Beacon according to a new article from Insider. They used Yelp data to help determine the best of the best.
If you haven't been to Glazed Over, you're really missing out. Located at 315 Main Street Beacon, you can stop in any day except Tuesday for a delicious donut that comes with any combination of glaze, topping, and/or drizzle. You can click here for all the options but try not to drool all over your device when thinking about all the great flavors.
Better yet, stop in and get that chocolate glazed, PB Chip, Marshmello goodness at your convenience. But that's not all. They've got a new menu item, the donut ice cream sandwich which sounds amazing plus coffee, tea, and hot chocolate to go along with an assortment of other beverages.
Have you made the trip to Glazed Over in Beacon yet?
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center