Hudson Valley Chocolate Jobs Hiring People Now
Are you home and since you have some time on your hands, looking for a job? How about a job that at its core, lets you have something to do with the word or world of chocolate?
Here are a few places here in the Hudson Valley that are currently hiring (according to indeed.com) that need people to work directly with or around chocolate:
- LINDT & SPRUNGLI, Central Valley
- Edible Arrangements of Hudson Valley, Newburgh
- Mondelēz International, Retail Merchandiser for Nabisco
- Meringues & More, Monroe, NY Assistant Baker
- Godiva, Central Valley, Sales and Assistant Chocolatier
Would you take a job that could potentially be distracting because of the smell of chocolate all the time? Would you be distracted? Would you be thinking about eating chocolate all the time? Or are you like, NBD, I got this? Are you one of the very few people who do not even like to eat chocolate? Gasp! Yes, you are out there and we know about it.
If you get one of the above jobs, you know where you can send the samples!
Listen to Morning With Brandi weekdays from 6 AM to noon through your 94.3 Lite FM mobile app. Connect with 94.3 Lite FM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- What's a 'Kill' and Why Does New York Have So Many of Them?
- Tips for Ramp Hunting in the Hudson Valley
- Why People Don't Use a Blinker on 9W?
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes: True Story or Hudson Valley Horror Movie?