Hudson Valley Bean to Bar Chocolatier Holding Open House
Love chocolate? No, do you really love chocolate? There is a company here in the Hudson Valley that is one of the few bean to bar chocolate manufacturers in the United States and they are having a "Birthday Party & Open House" this weekend. Fruition Chocolate Works is celebrating 7 years and you are invited to celebrate with them.
On Saturday November 3, 2018 you can visit their Shokan location, 3091 State Route 28 in Shokan, NY 12481, from 5 to 8PM. While you are there you will be able to get a special behind the scenes look at the new expanded party of Fruition's factory (a look into the world of Willie Wonka, perhaps?) taste samples, yes that means chocolate, plus there will be other businesses there helping in the celebration, which includes:
So if you are starting to do the math, you already have found out that you can not only get a glimpse into the workings of how a chocolatier makes their wonderful confections, but there is a great chance that you will be able to sample other finely crafted items from here in the Hudson Valley.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America