Award Winning Chocolate & Whiskey Unite in Gardiner
Valentine's Day is approaching and you are searching for a gift for yourself or for your sweetheart there is an event that is combining two of the worlds greatest things. Of course, that is the opinion of this author, whiskey and chocolate are an amazing combination.
One of the Hudson Valley's premier distilleries has teamed up with an award winning chocolatier from Shokan at the distillery on a Saturday afternoon before Valentine's Day.
Fruition Chocolate will be pairing their chocolates with whiskey from Tuthilltown Spirits at the distillery (14 Gristmill Lane, Gardiner NY 12525) on Saturday February 9, 2019 from 1 to 5pm. Enjoy samples of Fruition's Bourbon Dark Milk Bar that was made with bourbon barrel staves from one of the Hudson Brand Whiskies. Other chocolates will also be available for purchase and sampling.
If your sweetheart is into chocolate and craft spirits, this might be a great day for you to book a tour and a tasting at Tuthilltown. For more information about the distillery, click here. For more information about Fruition Chocolate, click here.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?