How Fun is New York Compared to the Rest of Country?
Yes, they made a list of the most fun states in the Country. Where did New York rank?
Who's ready for some good old fashioned fun? There's a lot to do in the state of New York. There's sports teams, there's concert venues, there's apple picking and the bars are even open until 4am.
Wallet Hub created a ranking on the most fun states.. The criteria is based on several things like movie theaters, restaurants, golf courses, ski resorts and parks per capita, New York ranked at number three right behind California and Florida.
We're fortunate to have so many of these activities so close to the Hudson Valley.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America