Goat Yoga Returns To Hudson Valley
The unique yoga style, known as "goat yoga" is returning to the Hudson Valley.
Hudson Valley Kinders Farm announced the launch of “Yoga + Goats” today. Classes will be held on the farm in the town of Clinton and start at $25 per student. Tiffany Simoncini, a Certified Yoga Teacher and Ayurvedic Therapist with experience in trauma-informed yoga, will teach “Yoga + Goats” classes. People of all abilities are encouraged to attend “Yoga + Goats”.
After each class, students will have the opportunity to interact with the goats, take photographs, shop the farm store, and meet the farmers.
Stephanie Wyant, Co-Founder of Hudson Valley Kinders Farm said:
We’re excited to bring this relaxing and spiritual experience to the Hudson Valley. Goats can work wonders on stress and anxiety and are known to increase oxytocin and dopamine levels in people who interact with them. ‘Yoga + Goats’ nourishes your body, mind, and soul while providing a light-hearted, safe environment to practice yoga
Two classes have already been scheduled for May 25th 10am and June 8th 10am. Tickets can be purchased here, or by calling (845) 514-0063. The farm is easily accessible via the Taconic State Parkway.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie