Doggie Dash At West Point This April
Ready to get fit with your furry friend?
West Point Family and MWR are hosting the Doggie Dash 3K and 5K at the MWR Fitness Center on April 18th. Times aren't tracked, which will make it a fun time for all involved.
Sign-ups begin on March 4th. The first 75 humans to sign up will get a free t-shirt and their pup will get a bandana. How cute?
It will cost $10 to sign-up, Cadets are free.
While it's a "Doggie Dash" strollers for young children are welcome.
You can get more information on the West Point Family and MWR Facebook page.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash