Do Millennials of New York Prefer to Be Fired via Text?
It's much harder to deal with failure when it's up close and personal. This is 2018, let's settle this via email or over the phone, please.
It shouldn't be any surprise but most 20-30-year-old people want their communication done electronically. This apparently includes uncomfortable conversations, as well.
According to an article in the New York Post, a small sample size of millennials were surveyed and it was discovered that a large group would actually choose to be fired by their boss over the phone. More specifically, they chose to be fired via text. What's even more shocking is that most millennial managers actually prefer to fire employees via text.
Only about 3% chose to have an actual meeting face-to-face to discuss an uncomfortable situation. Scientists believe that the reason behind this is because the entire generation basically grew up in front of a computer screen.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America